Thursday 5 January 2012

Red Lights Disco Dance

Been working on some prints that feature red light zones and Billy Idol lyrics....
My personal take on this can be seen in the outfits below- I tried so hard to find a T shirt with the word SEX across the chest- much harder than I thought, I couldnt be bothered to do one myself therefore trawled through millions of Sex Pistols and "Sex Drugs and Sausage Rolls" T's on Ebay until I spotted this one which I adore.
I wore it back home in Newcastle (boo hoo I miss you) on a night out. My other outfit was what I wore to work today- most of which I made myself totally amateur...
amateur chic perhaps?

Iv also posted a pic of my most recent purchase- 2 fab back patches guna get stiching these bad boys to whatever I can ASAP



Until next time...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment