Thursday 26 January 2012

The world is more dangerous than it really is....




Hey guys

I am supppper tired tonight hence the homeless look- comfiest outfit ever though- I must have a gazillion hats and this one is never off my head- it was a gift from a beloved junkie who used to come to the thrift shop I worked at... no unfortunately my work was not anything like The Wire...
I did however return home tonight to a gift from my boy- which I have been lusting over for live everrrrr...
"Beauty in Decay" is a beautiful book full of perfect eeerie-ass photographs its effortlessly amazing!
If your design sense or taste is anything similar to me you will love this book- The angel is one of my favourtie images- I am sure there is like mountains of symbolism with this pic but I am far too blonde and tired to think about this!!!

Enjoy and do check it out...


x

No comments:

Post a Comment