Thursday 16 February 2012

Pretty Pretty Perfect Pucci...














I think this Emilio Pucci collection has to be one of my most favourite shows of all time- and I have watched ALOT of fashion TV haha- I love everything about the Spring 2012 show- I think the models are just perfect- I could just stare at these photos all day- yeh okay thats a little creepy but they are super perfect! I am going to a wedding fair with one of my best friends this weekend back home I think I am going to stand strong in the opinion she should wear a white top and billowing white skirt for her big day not forgetting the crucifix.... Bliss....
Plus I think I need to convince my boy to get some of those leopard pumps- hot stuff!!!
I shall be bombarding with so many posts from now on- defs the way forward!!

Give me a shout with your thoughts- I promise to get back to you all

x

No comments:

Post a Comment