Monday 19 March 2012

This is my Church...






Hey guys- I wore this today...this skirt is one of my favourite ever things in my wardrobe! it is by a brand called "whereareyounow" I got it from afab little boutique back in Newcastle called SKIRT check out their site...

http://www.skirtboutique.co.uk/Default.aspx

I have been shopping with my gran today- sounds bizarre but she is the best shopping partner in the world the only 70 year old I know that still appreciated Topshop as much as me!

The below pics are of the new Chanel campaign with Alice Delall- its been getting some mixed reviews as its grunging Chanel up a bit but I think she looks pretty hot- even though I am sure the hairgrips in the last pic are each worth more than my car...

Error...

Let me know your thoughts

x

No comments:

Post a Comment