Thursday 22 March 2012

Underwater Love...



Hey guys- I am sat watching the Jeremy Kyle show and it never fails to amaze me!?
Who would of thought so many women would be rocking the oversized dirty polo shirt?!
This is what I wore yesterday- had the loveliest day like ever- involved one of my dearest friends and several starbucks stops! As well as the film "Hobo with a Shotgun" NOT for the faint hearted!!! I am still not speaking to him for this!

I bought this jumper from H&M Trend- I love the colour so much!
The necklace is something that I stalked for a lonng time- I have a little "Cupid Obsession" requires a good strong neck though!
I purchased the leather shorts also- I am yet to try them on so hoping they look OK!!!

Hope you are all enjoying this sunshine!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment